HangZhou CHINAMFG Professional High-Impact Resistance Mechanical Parts ABS Plastic Nylon Spur Gear MC Nylon Pinion Gear
|1||Business Type:||Custom CNC Milling Service (3-axis, 4-axis, 5-axis)
Custom CNC Turning Services
|3||Products Range:||Automobile parts,wind power generation equipment accessories,wind power generation equipment accessories, ER fluid, medical apparatus and instruments, standardization of custom, moto parts, machinery parts, lighting components, hardware accessories, electric motor products, etc|
|Agricultural machinery, electrical appliances, furniture hardware|
|4||Materials:||1.Stainless Steel: SS201, SS303, SS304, SS316 etc.|
|2.Carbon Steel: AISI 1045, 9SMnPb28 etc|
|3.Brass: C36000 (C26800), C37700 (HPb59), C38500(HPb58), C27200(CuZn37), C28000(CuZn40) etc.|
|4.Bronze:C51000, C52100, C54400, etc.|
|5.Iron:Grey iron and ductile iron|
|6.Aluminum:6061, 6063,7075,5052 etc.|
|7.Magnesium Alloy: AZ31, AZ61, AZ91|
|8.Plastic: PEEK, POM, NYLON, TEFLON, ABS…etc|
|5||Machining:||Turning, Milling, Drilling, Grinding, Cleaning,|
|6||Main equipments||CNC lathe, CNC milling, Stamping machine,|
|Automatic lathe, Grinder, Tapping|
|7||Measuring & Testing equipments||CMM, Profile Projector, Rockwell Hardness Tester, CHINAMFG Hardness Tester, Roughness Tester, Micrometers, height gauge, Calipers… etc.|
|8||Accuracy:||Accuracy Of Machining:+/-0.005mm|
|Accuracy Of Grinding:+/-0.005mm|
|9||Surface Treatment:||Polishing, Deburring, Chrome Plating, Ni Plated, Zinc plated, Silver platinng|
|Anodizing various colors, Carburizing Nitriding, Heat Treatment, etc…|
|11||DRW Format:||DWG, PDF, IGS, STEP, SLDPRT, SLDDRW, PRT, DRW, DXF, X_T, etc…|
|12||QC System:||100% Inspection before shipment|
|13||Certificate||ISO9001: 2015, SGS Factory Audit|
|14||Payment Term:||30% T/T + 70% T/T, Western Union, PayPal, L/C|
|15||Trade Terms:||FOB, CIF, L/C|
|16||Lead time:||7~45 days after confirming|
|17||Sample Lead Time:||3-7 Working Days|
|18||Transport Package:||Foam/wooden box, Anti-rust paper, Small box and carton, Pallets… etc.|
|20||Our Advantages:||Reliable Quality|
|High precision, high quality, high accurancy|
|Excellent After-Sales Service|
Quality Control Standards
To consistently exceed customer expectations, qua lity control and assurance is achieved through
Comprehensive written procedures and policies
Fully equipped inspection department
Detailed records of incoming raw materia
Consistent calibration and labeling of inspection tools
Analysis of root cause of non-conformances.
Staff members being strongly encouraged to sugqest improvements in methods, materials and suppliers
Packaging & Shipping
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are direct factory with experienced engineers and employees as well as well-organized workshop.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 5-10 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 15-20 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, the sample fee depends on the product geometry, and the fee will be returned to your bulk order.
Q: How long can I get the sample?
A: Depends on your part geometry, normally within 3-7 days.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Sample 3-7days; Mass production order 7-45 days depends on quantity and part complexity.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Payment=1000USD, 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shippment.
Q: What’s kinds of information you need for a quote?
A: Kindly please provide the product 2D drawing with PDF or DWG format and 3D drawings with STEP or IGS or X_T format, and other requirements like: surface treatment, quantity…etc.
Q: What is your standard PO procurement process flow?
A: Prototyping —-> FA approval —-> Quality Control Plan —> Manufacturing Process Instruction —> Batch Production —> Inspection —> Shipping
Q: What shall we do if we do not have drawings?
A. Please send your sample to our factory, then we can copy or provide you better solutions. Please send us pictures or drafts with dimensions (Length, Height, Width), CAD or 3D file will be made for you if placed order.
Q: Will my drawings be safe after sending to you?
A: Yes, we can CHINAMFG the NDA before got your drawing and will not release to the third party without your permission
Q: Is it possible to know how are my products going on without visiting your company?
A: We will offer a detailed production schedule and send weekly reports with digital pictures and videos which
show the machining progress
Q: How to enjoy the OEM services?
A: Usually, base on your design drawings or original samples, we give some technical proposals and a quotation
to you, after your agreement, we produce for you.
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us
|Application:||Fastener, Auto and Motorcycle Accessory, Hardware Tool, Machinery Accessory, Medical Spare Part, Telecommunication Part|
|Standard:||GB, EN, API650, China GB Code, JIS Code, TEMA, ASME|
|Production Type:||Single Production|
|Machining Method:||CNC Milling|
|Material:||Nylon, Steel, Plastic, Brass, Alloy, Copper, Aluminum, Iron|
Can spur gears be used in both horizontal and vertical orientations?
Yes, spur gears can be used in both horizontal and vertical orientations. Here’s a detailed explanation:
Spur gears are one of the most common types of gears used in various applications. They have straight teeth that are parallel to the gear axis and are designed to transmit power and torque between parallel shafts. The versatility of spur gears allows them to be used in different orientations, including horizontal and vertical configurations.
In horizontal applications, where the gear shafts are positioned parallel to the ground, spur gears are widely utilized. Horizontal orientations are commonly found in machinery such as conveyor systems, automobiles, industrial equipment, and many other applications. Spur gears in horizontal configurations can efficiently transmit power and torque between shafts, providing reliable operation and smooth gear engagement.
Spur gears can also be used in vertical orientations, where the gear shafts are positioned perpendicular to the ground. Vertical gear arrangements are often encountered in applications such as wind turbines, elevators, vertical conveyor systems, and various industrial machinery. In these cases, the weight of the gears and any additional loads acting on them must be considered to ensure proper load distribution and support. Adequate lubrication and proper gear design, including tooth profile and material selection, are important factors to ensure reliable and efficient operation in vertical orientations.
When using spur gears in vertical orientations, some additional considerations may be necessary due to the effects of gravity and potential oil leakage. In vertical applications, gravity can affect the distribution of lubricant, potentially leading to inadequate lubrication of gear teeth. Proper lubrication techniques and lubricant selection should be employed to ensure sufficient film thickness and minimize wear. Additionally, seals or other measures may be required to prevent oil leakage, especially in applications where high-speed rotation or high loads are involved.
It’s important to note that while spur gears can be used in both horizontal and vertical orientations, the specific design and configuration of the gear system should be evaluated to ensure optimal performance and longevity. Factors such as load distribution, gear alignment, lubrication, and material selection should be carefully considered based on the intended orientation and operating conditions of the gear system.
Consulting with gear manufacturers, engineers, or industry experts can provide further guidance on the suitability and design considerations when using spur gears in horizontal or vertical orientations.
What is the purpose of using spur gears in machinery?
In machinery, spur gears serve several important purposes due to their unique characteristics and capabilities. Here’s a detailed explanation of the purpose of using spur gears in machinery:
- Power Transmission: Spur gears are primarily used for power transmission in machinery. They transfer rotational motion and torque from one shaft to another, allowing machinery to perform various tasks. By meshing the teeth of two or more spur gears together, power can be transmitted efficiently and reliably throughout the machinery.
- Speed Reduction or Increase: Spur gears enable speed reduction or increase in machinery. By combining gears with different numbers of teeth, the rotational speed can be adjusted to match the desired output speed. For example, using a larger gear driving a smaller gear can increase the speed output while reducing the torque, while the opposite arrangement can decrease the speed while increasing the torque.
- Torque Amplification: Spur gears can amplify torque in machinery. By using gears with different numbers of teeth, the torque can be adjusted to match the required output. For example, using a smaller gear driving a larger gear can increase the torque output while reducing the speed, while the opposite arrangement can decrease the torque while increasing the speed.
- Directional Control: Spur gears provide directional control in machinery. By meshing gears with opposite orientations, the rotational direction of the driven shaft can be reversed or changed. This directional control is crucial for machinery that requires bi-directional motion or needs to change the direction of operation.
- Mechanical Advantage: Spur gears offer a mechanical advantage in machinery. By utilizing gear ratios, spur gears can multiply or divide the force exerted on the input shaft. This mechanical advantage allows machinery to generate higher forces or achieve precise movements with reduced effort.
- Precision Positioning: Spur gears facilitate precise positioning in machinery. The accurate tooth engagement of spur gears ensures precise control over rotational motion, making them suitable for applications that require precise positioning or synchronization of components. Machinery such as CNC machines, robotics, and automation systems often rely on spur gears for accurate movement and positioning.
- Compact Design: Spur gears have a compact design, making them suitable for machinery with space constraints. They can be arranged in-line, parallel, or at right angles, allowing for efficient power transmission in tight spaces. Their compactness enables machinery to be designed with smaller footprints and optimized layouts.
- Reliability and Durability: Spur gears are known for their reliability and durability in machinery. The direct tooth engagement and uniform load distribution result in efficient power transmission with reduced wear and stress concentration. When properly lubricated and maintained, spur gears can withstand heavy loads and operate reliably over extended periods.
- Cost-Effectiveness: Spur gears are often cost-effective in machinery applications. Their simple design and ease of manufacturing contribute to lower production costs. Additionally, their high efficiency helps reduce energy consumption, resulting in potential long-term cost savings. The availability of spur gears in various sizes and materials further enhances their cost-effectiveness.
By utilizing spur gears in machinery, engineers and designers can achieve efficient power transmission, speed and torque control, directional versatility, mechanical advantage, precise positioning, compact design, reliability, durability, and cost-effectiveness. These advantages make spur gears a popular choice in a wide range of machinery applications across industries.
How do spur gears differ from other types of gears?
Spur gears, as a specific type of gear, possess distinct characteristics and features that set them apart from other types of gears. Here’s a detailed explanation of how spur gears differ from other types of gears:
- Tooth Geometry: One of the primary differences lies in the tooth geometry. Spur gears have straight teeth that are cut parallel to the gear axis. This differs from other gear types, such as helical gears or bevel gears, which have angled or curved teeth.
- Gear Meshing: Spur gears mesh by direct contact between their teeth, creating a line or point contact. This meshing arrangement is different from other gear types, such as worm gears or planetary gears, where the teeth mesh in a different manner, such as through sliding contact or multiple points of contact.
- Direction of Force: Spur gears transmit rotational motion and torque in a specific direction. The force is transmitted along the axis of the gears, making them suitable for parallel shaft arrangements. In contrast, other types of gears, such as bevel gears or hypoid gears, can transmit motion between non-parallel or intersecting shafts.
- Noise and Vibration: Spur gears tend to produce more noise and vibration compared to certain other gear types. The direct contact between the teeth and the sudden engagement/disengagement of the teeth can generate impact forces, leading to noise and vibration. In contrast, gear types like helical gears or double-enveloping worm gears provide smoother meshing and reduced noise levels.
- Efficiency and Load Distribution: Spur gears generally offer high efficiency in power transmission due to their direct tooth engagement. However, they may experience higher stress concentrations and load concentrations compared to other gear types. Gear designs like helical gears or planetary gears can distribute the load more evenly across the teeth, reducing stress concentrations.
- Applications: Spur gears find widespread applications in various industries and equipment. Their simplicity, ease of manufacture, and cost-effectiveness make them suitable for a wide range of systems. Other gear types have specific applications where their unique characteristics, such as high torque transmission, precise motion control, or compact size, are advantageous.
In summary, spur gears differ from other types of gears in terms of tooth geometry, gear meshing, direction of force transmission, noise and vibration characteristics, load distribution, and specific applications. Understanding these differences is crucial when selecting the appropriate gear type for a particular mechanical system, considering factors such as load requirements, motion control, efficiency, and design constraints.
editor by CX 2023-09-22