ZD Leader has a wide range of micro motor production lines in the industry, including DC Motor, AC Motor, Brushless Motor, Planetary Gear Motor, Drum Motor, Planetary Gearbox, RV Reducer and Harmonic Gearbox etc. Through technical innovation and customization, we help you create outstanding application systems and provide flexible solutions for various industrial automation situations.
• Model Selection
Our professional sales representive and technical team will choose the right model and transmission solutions for your usage depend on your specific parameters.
• Drawing Request
If you need more product parameters, catalogues, CAD or 3D drawings, please contact us.
• On Your Need
We can modify standard products or customize them to meet your specific needs.
1) Dimensions of motors: 60mm, 70mm, 80mm, 90mm, 104mm can be choosed
2) Reduction ration:
A. 60mm, 70mm, 90mm Strengthen Type, 104mm: 3~200K
B. 80mm: 3~200k & 250~ 2000k(Mid Gearbox)
C. 90mm Normal Type: 3~ 750k
SPECIFICATION FOR AC MOTORS:
|MOTOR FRAME SIZE||60 mm / 70mm / 80mm / 90mm / 104mm|
|MOTOR TYPE||INDUCTION MOTOR / REVERSIBLE MOTOR / TORQUE MOTOR / SPEED CONTROL MOTOR|
|OUTPUT POWER||3 W / 6W / 10W / 15W / 25W / 40W / 60W / 90W / 120 W / 140W / 180W / 200W (can be customized)|
|OUTPUT SHAFT||8mm / 10mm / 12mm / 15mm ; round shaft, D-cut shaft, key-way shaft (can be customized)|
|Voltage type||Single phase 100-120V 50/60Hz 4P||Single phase 200-240V 50/60Hz 4P|
|Three phase 200-240V 50/60Hz||Three phase 380-415V 50/60Hz 4P|
|Three phase 440-480V 60Hz 4P||Three phase 200-240/380-415/440-480V 50/60/60Hz 4P|
|Accessories||Terminal box type / with Fan / thermal protector / electromagnetic brake|
|Above 60 W, all assembled with fan|
|GEARBOX FRAME SIZE||60 mm / 70mm / 80mm / 90mm / 104mm|
|GEAR RATIO||MINIMUM 3:1—————MAXIMUM 750:1|
|GEARBOX TYPE||PARALLEL SHAFT GEARBOX AND STRENGTH TYPE|
|Right angle hollow worm shaft||Right angle spiral bevel hollow shaft||L type hollow shaft|
|Right angle CHINAMFG worm shaft||Right angle spiral bevel CHINAMFG shaft||L type CHINAMFG shaft|
|K2 series air tightness improved type|
|Certification||CCC CE UL RoHS|
Other Related Products
Click here to find what you are looking for:
Q: What’re your main products?
A: We currently produce Brushed Dc Motors, Brushed Dc Gear Motors, Planetary Dc Gear Motors, Brushless Dc Motors, Stepper motors, Ac Motors and High Precision Planetary Gear Box etc. You can check the specifications for above motors on our website and you can email us to recommend needed motors per your specification too.
Q: How to select a suitable motor?
A:If you have motor pictures or drawings to show us, or you have detailed specs like voltage, speed, torque, motor size, working mode of the motor, needed lifetime and noise level etc, please do not hesitate to let us know, then we can recommend suitable motor per your request accordingly.
Q: Do you have a customized service for your standard motors?
A: Yes, we can customize per your request for the voltage, speed, torque and shaft size/shape. If you need additional wires/cables soldered on the terminal or need to add connectors, or capacitors or EMC we can make it too.
Q: Do you have an individual design service for motors?
A: Yes, we would like to design motors individually for our customers, but it may need some mold developing cost and design charge.
Q: What’s your lead time?
A: Generally speaking, our regular standard product will need 15-30days, a bit longer for customized products. But we are very flexible on the lead time, it will depend on the specific orders.
|Application:||Motor, Machinery, Agricultural Machinery|
|Function:||Change Drive Torque, Change Drive Direction, Speed Changing, Speed Reduction|
|Hardness:||Hardened Tooth Surface|
How do you calculate the efficiency of a spur gear?
Calculating the efficiency of a spur gear involves considering the power losses that occur during gear operation. Here’s a detailed explanation:
In a gear system, power is transmitted from the driving gear (input) to the driven gear (output). However, due to various factors such as friction, misalignment, and deformation, some power is lost as heat and other forms of energy. The efficiency of a spur gear represents the ratio of the output power to the input power, taking into account these power losses.
Formula for Calculating Gear Efficiency:
The efficiency (η) of a spur gear can be calculated using the following formula:
η = (Output Power / Input Power) × 100%
η is the efficiency of the gear system expressed as a percentage.
Output Power is the power delivered by the driven gear (output) in the gear system.
Input Power is the power supplied to the driving gear (input) in the gear system.
Factors Affecting Gear Efficiency:
The efficiency of a spur gear is influenced by several factors, including:
- Tooth Profile: The tooth profile of the gear affects the efficiency. Well-designed gear teeth with accurate involute profiles can minimize friction and power losses during meshing.
- Lubrication: Proper lubrication between the gear teeth reduces friction, wear, and heat generation, improving gear efficiency. Insufficient or inadequate lubrication can result in increased power losses and reduced efficiency.
- Gear Material: The selection of gear material affects efficiency. Materials with low friction coefficients and good wear resistance can help minimize power losses. Higher-quality materials and specialized gear coatings can improve efficiency.
- Gear Alignment and Meshing: Proper alignment and precise meshing of the gear teeth are essential for optimal efficiency. Misalignment or incorrect gear meshing can lead to increased friction, noise, and power losses.
- Bearing Friction: The efficiency of a gear system is influenced by the friction in the bearings supporting the gear shafts. High-quality bearings with low friction characteristics can contribute to improved gear efficiency.
- Load Distribution: Uneven load distribution across the gear teeth can result in localized power losses and reduced efficiency. Proper design and gear system configuration should ensure even load distribution.
Interpreting Gear Efficiency:
The calculated gear efficiency indicates the percentage of input power that is effectively transmitted to the output. For example, if a gear system has an efficiency of 90%, it means that 90% of the input power is converted into useful output power, while the remaining 10% is lost as various forms of power dissipation.
It’s important to note that gear efficiency is not constant and can vary with operating conditions, lubrication quality, gear wear, and other factors. The calculated efficiency serves as an estimate and can be influenced by specific system characteristics and design choices.
By considering the factors affecting gear efficiency and implementing proper design, lubrication, and maintenance practices, gear efficiency can be optimized to enhance overall gear system performance and minimize power losses.
How do you prevent backlash and gear play in a spur gear mechanism?
Preventing backlash and gear play is crucial for maintaining the accuracy, efficiency, and smooth operation of a spur gear mechanism. Here’s a detailed explanation of how to prevent backlash and gear play in a spur gear mechanism:
- Precision Gear Design: Ensure that the spur gears used in the mechanism are designed with precision and manufactured to tight tolerances. Accurate tooth profiles, proper tooth spacing, and correct gear meshing are essential to minimize backlash and gear play.
- Adequate Gear Tooth Contact: Optimize the gear meshing by ensuring sufficient tooth contact between the mating gears. This can be achieved by adjusting the center distance between the gears, selecting appropriate gear module or pitch, and ensuring proper gear alignment.
- Proper Gear Engagement Sequence: In multi-gear systems, ensure that the gears engage in a proper sequence to minimize backlash. This can be achieved by using idler gears or arranging the gears in a way that ensures sequential engagement, reducing the overall amount of play in the system.
- Backlash Compensation: Implement backlash compensation techniques such as preloading or using anti-backlash devices. Preloading involves applying a slight tension or compression force on the gears to minimize the free movement between the gear teeth. Anti-backlash devices, such as split gears or spring-loaded mechanisms, can also be used to reduce or eliminate backlash.
- Accurate Gear Alignment: Proper alignment of the gears is critical to minimize gear play. Ensure that the gears are aligned concentrically and parallel to their respective shafts. Misalignment can result in increased backlash and gear play.
- High-Quality Bearings: Use high-quality bearings that provide precise support and minimize axial and radial play. Proper bearing selection and installation can significantly reduce gear play and improve the overall performance of the gear mechanism.
- Appropriate Lubrication: Ensure that the gears are properly lubricated with the correct type and amount of lubricant. Adequate lubrication reduces friction and wear, helping to maintain gear meshing accuracy and minimize backlash.
- Maintain Proper Gear Clearances: Check and maintain the appropriate clearances between the gears and other components in the gear mechanism. Excessive clearances can lead to increased gear play and backlash. Regular inspections and adjustments are necessary to ensure optimal clearances.
- Regular Maintenance: Implement a regular maintenance schedule to inspect, clean, and lubricate the gear mechanism. This helps identify and rectify any issues that may contribute to backlash or gear play, ensuring the gear system operates at its best performance.
By following these practices, it is possible to minimize backlash and gear play in a spur gear mechanism, resulting in improved precision, efficiency, and reliability of the system.
It’s important to note that the specific techniques and approaches to prevent backlash and gear play may vary depending on the application, gear type, and design requirements. Consulting with gear manufacturers or specialists can provide further guidance on addressing backlash and gear play in specific gear mechanisms.
How do spur gears contribute to power transmission?
Spur gears play a crucial role in power transmission due to their specific design and tooth engagement. Here’s a detailed explanation of how spur gears contribute to power transmission:
- Direct Tooth Engagement: Spur gears have straight teeth that mesh directly with each other. This direct tooth engagement ensures efficient transfer of power from one gear to another. As the driving gear rotates, its teeth come into contact with the teeth of the driven gear, enabling the transfer of rotational motion and torque.
- Uniform Load Distribution: The teeth of spur gears distribute the transmitted load evenly across the gear surfaces. The straight, parallel teeth provide a larger contact area compared to other gear types, resulting in improved load-carrying capacity and reduced stress concentration. This uniform load distribution helps prevent premature wear and failure of the gears, ensuring reliable power transmission.
- Efficiency: Spur gears are known for their high efficiency in power transmission. The direct tooth engagement and parallel shaft arrangement minimize energy losses during rotation. The teeth mesh smoothly, resulting in minimal friction and reduced power dissipation. This efficiency is beneficial in applications where maximizing power transfer and minimizing energy waste are crucial.
- Speed and Torque Conversion: Spur gears allow for speed and torque conversion between the driving and driven shafts. By using gears with different numbers of teeth, the rotational speed and torque can be adjusted to match the requirements of the application. For example, a small gear driving a larger gear will result in a higher torque output at a lower speed, while a larger gear driving a smaller gear will result in a higher speed output at a lower torque.
- Directional Control: The arrangement of spur gears can be used to control the rotational direction of the driven shaft relative to the driving shaft. By meshing gears with opposite orientations (e.g., one gear with clockwise teeth and another gear with counterclockwise teeth), the direction of rotation can be reversed. This directional control is essential in applications where the desired motion needs to be reversed or changed.
- Multiple Gear Configurations: Spur gears can be combined in various configurations to form gear trains, allowing for complex power transmission systems. Gear trains consist of multiple gears meshing together, with each gear contributing to the overall power transmission. Gear trains can alter speed, torque, and direction, providing flexibility in adapting power transmission to specific requirements.
- Compatibility with Other Components: Spur gears are compatible with a wide range of other mechanical components, such as shafts, bearings, and housings. This compatibility allows for easy integration into different systems and machinery. Spur gears can be mounted on shafts using keyways, set screws, or other mounting methods, ensuring secure and reliable power transmission.
Overall, spur gears are essential in power transmission systems due to their direct tooth engagement, uniform load distribution, high efficiency, speed and torque conversion capabilities, directional control, compatibility with other components, and the ability to form complex gear trains. These characteristics make spur gears a versatile and widely used choice for transmitting power in various applications across industries.
editor by CX 2023-09-13