|Shape:||Pinion||Place of Origin:||HangZhou, China||Model Number:||CCVC|
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Neutral Packing or Customized Packing|
|Delivery Detail:||25-30 days after the order confirmed|
|Product||Rack and pinion plastic
Steel gear rack motor
Automatic gate gear rack
Sliding door gear rack manufacturer
|Specifications / Features||Precision production machine
Strictly quality control system
Teeth and bevel spiral gear specifications are available
OEM/ ODM orders welcome
|Primary competitive advantages||Customized
Country of Origin
Small Orders Accepted
|Main Export Markets||Asia
Central / South America
Mid East / Africa
As your one-stop source, AT PRECAST,we design, manufacturer and distribute precast concrete accessories including the Lifting Systems and Anchoring systems Coil and Ferrule Inserts. for Concrete and Prefabricated area.
As a leader in developing concrete accessory products, our main goal is to produce products that are safer, faster and more cost efficient.
With more than totally 50 years working experience, our entire staff is dedicated to provide you with the best customer service and competitive prices. Our sales force are able to answer your questions quickly and offer you technical support .
100% quality manufacturing.
We guarantee that our products meet your supplied specifications
Extremely competitive pricing
Delivery to your port or front door
4 —- 8 week lead times
We handle all paperwork
Partial container orders
Flexible payment options
Unique tooling options
Full range of packaging options from bulk to retail ready
Complete testing services available
1. Where is your location?
We are located in HangZhou City of China and are closed to Airport. It takes 30minuts by car from Liuting Airport our company.
2. How long has the company been established?
AT INDUSTRY was established in 2009. There is 6 years exporting experiences.
3. How many employees do you have?
Administration / sales 4
Engineering / design as our partner 8
Production as our partners 120
Quality assurance / inspection 10
4. Which countries do you export to?
U.S.A, Germany, France, Italy, UK, Brazil, Middle east of Asia, Thailand,
5. What proportion of your goods are exported?
100% of our production are exported to all over the world.
6. How long does it take to receive samples?
a) Pattern:30-45days after order
b) Sample:30days after pattern finishing.
c) The lead time is the general production period and does not include the transportation time.
7. New product development process
Got tooling order and sample order with 50% deposit—Hold a meeting with the relation dept. to ensure the developing schedule—Design pattern, fixture and gauge and making them in our house—mold steel buying—Machining—Inspection—Send out the sample with initial inspection report.
8. How long is the manufacturing lead time?
Mass Production: 90days after sample approval by yours.
The lead time is the general production period including the transportation time.
We could make some special production arrangement effectively if customer has urgent need.
9. What basis can we buy goods?
We generally offer customers prices FOB& CIF (Carriage, Insurance & Freight). The CIF includes the freight cost to your nominated sea port.
We do provide clearance of goods which needs to be handled by a local freight forwarder.
All local costs and taxes are the responsibility of the buyer. We are happy to offer advisement on shipping if required.
10. What are the payment terms?
Payment terms are negotiable and will improve for long term customers.
During the initial stages, we request 50% of tooling fee in advance with the balance payable on acceptance of samples.
Production orders can be negotiable. We prefer 50% deposit and the balance by T/T before sails. But sometimes T/T 30 days after sails would also acceptable.
11. Which currency can we buy in?
We can deal in USD / Euro currency / GBP.
12. How long does it take to ship goods from China by sea?
It takes about 5 weeks to European ports plus 1 week customs clearance, so you can get the container within 6 to 7 weeks. It takes about 2 weeks to east coast and 3 weeks to west coast US ports. All sea goods are shipped from HangZhou Port.
13. How long does it take to ship goods from China by air?
It takes about 7 days to all major destinations.
14. Can we visit the factory to conduct an audit?
Yes, you are welcome to visit our partner factory by prior agreement.
15. How do we retain client confidentiality?
We are happy to CHINAMFG Confidentiality Agreements with customers and will honor them.
16. Which languages do we do business in?
Although we do business with many countries around the world, we can only communicate effectively in Chinese English.
All information supplied should therefore be supplied in this form.
17. Is there a minimum volume of business required to conduct international purchasing?
There are no minimum volumes, but the prices of the goods, plus the fixed costs of importing makes it more economical to buy in high volumes. All potential customers will be assessed on an individual basis to determine if it appears a viable option for all parties to develop a relationship.
18. What type of parts you are specialized in?
Our business contains 2 areas,
one is for construction precast including lifting system, rigging hardware metal parts.
Another is customized metal business of quality sand castings, investment castings, lost foam castings, hot forgings, cold forgings, stampings, machined parts, injectionmolded plastics parts, etc.
19. Which kind of equipments do you have?
Forging friction press 160Ton, 300Ton, 630Ton, 1200Ton
Casting CHINAMFG of 200kg, 500kg,1000kgs, 2000kgs
Press of 63ton, 120tons
CNC Machining center
CNC Vertical Lathe
CNC Lathe center
|Manufacturing Method:||Rolling Gear|
|Toothed Portion Shape:||Spur Gear|
|Type:||Worm And Wormwheel|
How do you calculate the efficiency of a spur gear?
Calculating the efficiency of a spur gear involves considering the power losses that occur during gear operation. Here’s a detailed explanation:
In a gear system, power is transmitted from the driving gear (input) to the driven gear (output). However, due to various factors such as friction, misalignment, and deformation, some power is lost as heat and other forms of energy. The efficiency of a spur gear represents the ratio of the output power to the input power, taking into account these power losses.
Formula for Calculating Gear Efficiency:
The efficiency (η) of a spur gear can be calculated using the following formula:
η = (Output Power / Input Power) × 100%
η is the efficiency of the gear system expressed as a percentage.
Output Power is the power delivered by the driven gear (output) in the gear system.
Input Power is the power supplied to the driving gear (input) in the gear system.
Factors Affecting Gear Efficiency:
The efficiency of a spur gear is influenced by several factors, including:
- Tooth Profile: The tooth profile of the gear affects the efficiency. Well-designed gear teeth with accurate involute profiles can minimize friction and power losses during meshing.
- Lubrication: Proper lubrication between the gear teeth reduces friction, wear, and heat generation, improving gear efficiency. Insufficient or inadequate lubrication can result in increased power losses and reduced efficiency.
- Gear Material: The selection of gear material affects efficiency. Materials with low friction coefficients and good wear resistance can help minimize power losses. Higher-quality materials and specialized gear coatings can improve efficiency.
- Gear Alignment and Meshing: Proper alignment and precise meshing of the gear teeth are essential for optimal efficiency. Misalignment or incorrect gear meshing can lead to increased friction, noise, and power losses.
- Bearing Friction: The efficiency of a gear system is influenced by the friction in the bearings supporting the gear shafts. High-quality bearings with low friction characteristics can contribute to improved gear efficiency.
- Load Distribution: Uneven load distribution across the gear teeth can result in localized power losses and reduced efficiency. Proper design and gear system configuration should ensure even load distribution.
Interpreting Gear Efficiency:
The calculated gear efficiency indicates the percentage of input power that is effectively transmitted to the output. For example, if a gear system has an efficiency of 90%, it means that 90% of the input power is converted into useful output power, while the remaining 10% is lost as various forms of power dissipation.
It’s important to note that gear efficiency is not constant and can vary with operating conditions, lubrication quality, gear wear, and other factors. The calculated efficiency serves as an estimate and can be influenced by specific system characteristics and design choices.
By considering the factors affecting gear efficiency and implementing proper design, lubrication, and maintenance practices, gear efficiency can be optimized to enhance overall gear system performance and minimize power losses.
Are spur gears suitable for high-torque applications?
Spur gears are commonly used in a wide range of applications, including those involving high-torque requirements. However, their suitability for high-torque applications depends on various factors. Here’s a detailed explanation:
Spur gears are designed to transmit power and torque between parallel shafts. They have straight teeth that engage fully, providing efficient power transfer. The suitability of spur gears for high-torque applications can be evaluated based on the following considerations:
- Load Distribution: Spur gears distribute the transmitted load over a larger contact area compared to other gear types. This characteristic allows them to handle higher torque loads effectively.
- Size and Diameter: The size and diameter of the spur gears play a crucial role in their ability to handle high torque. Larger gear diameters provide increased torque capacity due to the longer lever arm and larger contact area between the gear teeth.
- Material Selection: Choosing the appropriate material for the spur gears is essential for high-torque applications. Strong and durable materials, such as hardened steel or alloy steels, are commonly used to ensure the gears can withstand the high stresses and torque loads without deformation or failure.
- Gear Design: Proper gear design considerations, such as tooth profile, module or pitch, and the number of teeth, can impact the torque-carrying capacity of spur gears. Design parameters should be optimized to ensure sufficient tooth strength and minimize the risk of tooth breakage or excessive wear.
- Lubrication and Maintenance: Adequate lubrication is critical for reducing friction, wear, and heat generation in high-torque spur gear applications. Regular maintenance, including lubricant replacement and gear inspections, can help identify and address any issues that may affect the gear’s torque-handling capabilities.
- Supporting Components: The overall system design, including the selection of bearings, shafts, and housing, should be considered to ensure proper support and alignment of the spur gears. Well-designed supporting components contribute to the overall torque capacity of the system.
While spur gears can handle high torque, it’s important to note that there are limitations to their torque capacity. Factors such as gear size, material strength, tooth design, and operating conditions can affect the maximum torque the gears can safely transmit without failure.
In some cases, other gear types such as helical gears or bevel gears may be more suitable for specific high-torque applications. These gears offer advantages such as increased load-carrying capacity, improved torque transfer efficiency, and reduced noise and vibration levels.
Ultimately, the suitability of spur gears for high-torque applications should be evaluated based on the specific requirements, operating conditions, and industry standards applicable to the particular application.
What is a spur gear and how does it work?
A spur gear is a type of cylindrical gear with straight teeth that are parallel to the gear axis. It is one of the most common and simplest types of gears used in various mechanical systems. Spur gears work by meshing together to transmit rotational motion and torque between two parallel shafts. Here’s a detailed explanation of spur gears and how they work:
A spur gear consists of two or more gears with cylindrical shapes and an equal number of teeth. These gears are mounted on parallel shafts, and their teeth mesh together to transfer rotational motion from one gear to another. The gear with power input is called the “drive gear” or “driver,” while the gear receiving the power output is called the “driven gear” or “follower.”
The key characteristics and components of spur gears include:
- Teeth: Spur gears have straight teeth that are cut parallel to the shaft axis. The teeth are evenly spaced around the circumference of the gear. The number of teeth determines the gear ratio and affects the speed and torque transmission between the gears.
- Pitch Diameter: The pitch diameter is the theoretical diameter of the gear at the point where the teeth mesh. It is determined by the number of teeth and the module or diametral pitch of the gear.
- Module or Diametral Pitch: The module is a parameter used in metric gear systems, while the diametral pitch is used in imperial gear systems. They define the tooth size and spacing of the gear. The module is the ratio of the pitch diameter to the number of teeth, while the diametral pitch is the number of teeth per inch of pitch diameter.
- Pressure Angle: The pressure angle is the angle between the line tangent to the tooth profile at the pitch point and a line perpendicular to the gear axis. Common pressure angles for spur gears are 20 degrees and 14.5 degrees.
- Meshing: Spur gears mesh by engaging their teeth, creating a point or line contact between the contacting surfaces. The teeth transfer rotational motion and torque from the drive gear to the driven gear.
- Gear Ratio: The gear ratio is determined by the number of teeth on the drive gear and the driven gear. It defines the relationship between the input speed and the output speed. The gear ratio can be calculated by dividing the number of teeth on the driven gear by the number of teeth on the drive gear.
- Operation: As the drive gear rotates, its teeth come into contact with the teeth of the driven gear. The contact between the teeth transfers rotational motion and torque from the drive gear to the driven gear. The meshing teeth maintain a constant speed ratio, allowing for the transmission of power between the shafts. The direction of rotation can be changed by meshing gears with an odd or even number of teeth.
Spur gears offer several advantages, including simplicity, ease of manufacture, efficiency, and reliability. They are commonly used in a wide range of applications, including machinery, automotive systems, appliances, power tools, and more.
In conclusion, spur gears are cylindrical gears with straight teeth that mesh together to transfer rotational motion and torque between parallel shafts. Their simple and efficient design makes them a popular choice for various mechanical systems.
editor by CX 2023-10-07