15 years experience in cnc machining workshop in HangZhou offering fast cnc prototyping and mass production service
|Quotation:||According to your drawing(size, material, thickness, processing content, and required technology, etc) .|
|Drawing Formats:||STEP, STP, GIS, CAD, PDF, DWG, DXF, etc, or samples.|
|Lead time:||In general:15 workdays.|
|Minimum Order:||1PCS,Comply with customer’s demand.|
|Material:||Aluminum (6061-T6, 6063, 7075-T6,5052), etc…|
|Brass: C36000 (HPb62), C37700 (HPb59), C26800 (H68), C22000(H90) etc/Copper/Bronze, etc…|
|Stainless Steel (302, 303, 304, 316, 420), etc…|
|Steel (mild steel, Q235, 20#, 45#), etc…|
|Titanium: TA1, TA2/GR2, TA4/GR5, TC4, TC18, etc.|
|Alloy, SPCC, iron, etc…|
|Plastic (ABS, Delrin, Nylon,PP, PE, PVC,POM,PC, Acrylic), etc…|
|Process:||CNC Machining, CNC turning, CNC milling, CNC lathe machining, CNC boring, CNC grinding, auto lathe,CNC drilling, bushing, bending, stamping, tapping, Laser cutting,Vacuum Casting, Custom Silicone Molding, etc…|
|Surface treatment:||Clear,color anodized, Hard anodized, Powder-coating,Sand-blasting, Painting ,Nickel plating, Chrome plating, Zinc plating, Silver/gold plating, Anodizing, Polishing, Electrophoresis, QPQ(Quench-Polish-Quench), Sandblast,Brushing, Oxide, Silk Print, Laser engraving, Heat treatment, Surface chamfering, Tempering, Knurl, etc…|
|General Tolerance:||+/-0.01mm ~ +/-0.05mm|
|Surface roughness:||Ra 0.1~3.2|
|Testing Equipment:||CMM/YVM/Tensile Testing Machine/Hardness Test Machine/Ultrasonic Flaw Detector/Surface Roughness Measuring Instrument/Micrometer/Caliper/Thread Gauge/High Gauge /Trapezoidal thread plug gauge / Hardness Test.|
|QC System:||100% inspection before shipment.|
|Production capacity:||500,000pieces per month depending on the complicacy of different products and the quantity.|
|Machining Scope:||1). Equipment/Machinery.|
|2). Medical & Technological parts.|
|3). The Automotive/motorcycle parts.|
|4). The telecommunication parts.|
|5). The power tool parts.|
|6). Bicycle parts.|
|7). The agricultural parts.|
|Experience:||15 years of CNC machining products experience.|
|Packaging:||Standard: pearl cotton and bubble bag, carton box and seal, Prevent damage.|
|For large and big quantity: pallet or as per customers’ requirement.|
|Term of Payment:||T/T, Paypal, etc…|
|Delivery way:||Express(DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, EMS), By Sea, By air, or on your requirement .|
|Our Advantages:||1).24-hours online service & Quickly Quote/Delivery.|
|2).100% QC quality inspection before delivery, and can provide quality inspection form.|
|3).16+ years of experience in the CNC machining area and have a senior design team to offer perfect modification suggestions.|
|Note:||All parts are not in stock, custom made according to customer’s drawings or samples!
If you have any parts to be made, please feel free to send your kind drawings .
1.According to the requirements of the customer’s order, we’ll hold a meeting for discussion and arrangement
2.Program the ordered product
3.Purchase the materials according to the processing size in the program
4.Debugging the equipment and then machining the materials
5.Some products need to be processed by CNC turning
6.Some products need to be processed by CNC machining
7.The finished product will be inspected for the first time
8.Qualified products will be finished the Surface treatment according to the order
9.After all processing requirements of the product are completed, we will conduct the final quality inspection
10.Assemble qualified products
11.All qualified products will be packaged, and the packaging should be shock-proof, pressure-proof and scratch-proof
12.The packaged products will be delivered according to the customer’s order requirements
Shen Zhen New Source Mold Industrial Limited, Located in Xihu (West Lake) Dis. District HangZhou China. We also called Shen Zhen Xin Yuan Mold Industrial Limited. The company covers an area of 2000 square CZPT and has nearly 100 experienced employees.
We have more than 40 sets of advanced processing equipment including 3-axis,4-axis, 5-axis CNC, and gantry CNC. milling machine, lathe, drilling machine, sand blasting machine, and other advanced processing equipment.
Xin Yuan Mold is committed to being an ideal partner for CZPT customers to help them to turn their designs into great products, involving from the early rapid prototyping stage to small-lot production and then to final mass production.
Xin Yuan Rapid Prototype has 1 rapid prototyping services factory and other joint venture specializing in sheet metal prototyping and sheet metal fabrication located in HangZhou city, China.Xin Yuan Rapid Prototype China is providing CZPT customers with a broad range of subtractive or additive rapid prototyping services such as CNC machining, sheet metal prototyping, custom sheet metal fabrication, stereolithography or SLA 3D Printing, vacuum casting, surface treatment, extrusion prototyping, silk screen, pad printing, rapid tooling, and rapid plastic injection molding, etc.
The main material includes Aluminum, Magnesium, Zinc alloy copper stainless steel, POM, PEEK, And other metal and plastic materials. The machining accuracy can achieve 0.01mm, Xin Yuan Mold has three-dimensional coordinate testing instruments,2.5-dimensional testing instruments, an altimeter high-power magnifying glass micrometer height gauge, Roughness tester, and other high-precision testing instruments, We guarantee that 100% products will be inspected before shipment.
At the same time, Xin Yuan Mold is a professional manufacturer of injection mold making, injection molding, secondary operations, and mechanical assembly.We are dedicated to serving our customers in a wide range of industries including Automotive, Electronic Appliances, Mobile Communication, Medical Devices, and Toys with high-quality products, competitive pricing, and quick on-time delivery.
With rich and CZPT experience, vast capabilities, and advanced equipment, Xin Yuan Mold provides high-quality, proven solutions for all your rapid prototyping, low-volume, and mass-production needs.
If you want to learn more about Xin Yuan Mold China, please do not hesitate to contact us for more information about our rapid prototyping services capabilities. If you are traveling to China, we would warmly welcome you to visit us and meet you in person to hear more about the project you are working on!
1. The gantry milling machine can process the surface with multiple milling cutters at the same time, with high processing accuracy and production efficiency. It is suitable for processing the plane and inclined plane of large workpieces in batch and mass production. The CNC gantry numerical control machine can also process space-curved surfaces and some special parts.
2. Five-axis machining: Using CNC to move cutting equipment or different parts on 5 different axes simultaneously by rotating a table or cutting tool, avoiding collisions with fixed equipment parts and providing space for the production of very complex parts
3. CNC turning center, is a kind of high-precision, high-efficiency automatic machine. Can be processed in a straight cylinder, oblique cylinder, arc, and various threads. More suitable for mass production of complex parts.
4. mobile CNC automatic: lathe machine is a lathe milling integration and has an automatic feeding machine, mainly used for the processing of small parts of the bar, high processing precision, processing speed, very suitable for the diameter of the round bar within 38mm mass processing
5. Aluminum CNC Machining Center: is a full-function CNC machining machine tool, through three-dimensional data programming, directly processed out of the required products, processed parts can be sprayed, electroplating, screen printing, coating surface treatment, can be assembled, better reflect the design function of the product
6. CNC machining centers can also be divided into 3-axis, 4-axis and5- axis machining centers. The 3-axis CNC machining center provides 3-axis linkage control, enabling tools to handle complex surfaces. The 5-axis machining center is on the basis of a 3-axis, there are 2 rotating axes, can be processed more complex structures, Suitable for plastics such as ABS, PC, PP, PE, POM, PA, PMMA, EPS, etc. Metal: Steel, aluminum alloy, zinc alloy, copper, etc.
7. Laser Cutting Machine: Metal laser cutting machine: laser cutting carbon steel, silicon steel sheet, stainless steel plate, aluminum alloy profiles, aluminum alloy, galvanized steel, hot rolled plate, galvanized steel, copper, and other metal composite materials, can be completed rapidly laser cutting. Because of high coordination ability, faster laser cutting speed, high-efficiency laser cutting, short commodity cycle time, sheet metal laser cutting machine is widely used
8. The 3D printing machine: The printer reads the cross sections in the file, prints them out layer by layer using liquid, powder, or sheet material, and then glues the layers together in various ways to create a CZPT object. The technology is characterized by the fact that it can be made in almost any shape, it is very fast and low costQuality
Xin Yuan Mold has three-dimensional coordinate testing instruments,2.5-dimensional testing instruments, an altimeter high-power magnifying glass micrometer height gauge, a Roughness tester, and other high-precision testing instruments, We guarantee that 100% of products will be inspected before shipment.
1. Coordinate Measuring Machine: It can accurately measure the size, Angle, shape, and position of various workpieces, as well as various parameters of threaded parts, and is mostly used for quality inspection and comparison.
2. Video Measurement System: After the workpiece image is taken by the image detection system, the image data is transmitted to the computer, and the measurement software is used to measure various geometric elements and analyze the data. Its advantage is the high accuracy of measurement, measurement data can be directly input into AutoCAD, become a complete engineering drawing.
3. Tensile Testing Machine: is used for a variety of metal and non-metallic materials for instruments and equipment static load, tensile, compression, bending, shearing, tearing, stripping, and other mechanical properties of the mechanical testing machine.
4. Hardness Tests can reflect the mechanical properties of metal materials under different chemical compositions, organizational structures, and heat treatment conditions. Hardness test is widely used to test the properties of metal materials, monitor the correctness of the heat treatment process, and study new materials.
5. Ultrasonic Flaw Detector: It can detect, locate, evaluate, and diagnose various defects in the workpiece without damage, such as cracks, welds, pores, sand holes, inclusions, folding, and so on.
6. Surface Roughness Measuring Instrument: It can be used to detect the roughness of surfaces of different shapes, including plane, outer circle, inner hole, groove, and other difficult-to-measure surfaces.
7. Caliper: It is widely used for accurate measurement of workpiece length, inside and outside diameter, and depth measuring tools.
8. High Gauge: It is used to measure the size of the product, such as some two-dimensional dimensions such as circle, radian, Angle, distance, etc., which is the best tool to ensure the qualified size of the product.
9. Thread Gauge: It is usually used to check whether the size of the thread is correct. Thread size is composed of thread diameter and pitch. Usually in the selection of thread gauge to know the test thread specification.
1. We use soft foam to pack the products, and then put the packaged products into standardized cartons and do a good job of boxing. This can play a scratch-proof, pressure-proof and shock-proof effect on the product.
2. We can also arrange packaging and shipping according to your requirements.
3. To facilitate customs clearance, we will put the product code on the package. However, we will not put the customer’s information on it, such as the logo, etc. We will do a good job of keeping the customer’s information confidential.
There are 4 options as follows:
1. International express: UPS, FedEx, DHL, TNT, Post, etc.
2. Port transportation: all ports.
3. We deliver according to customer’s requirements.
4. Insurance for the goods according to the contract.
1. How can I customize my products?
Kindly please provide the 2D/3D drawings (PDF/DWG/DXF/IGS/STP/SLDPRT/etc) with details(Surface treatment, material, quantity, and special requirements, etc).
2. How g long i can get the quotation?
We will offer the quotation within 48 hours(Considering the time difference).
3. Are there any other requirements for the order?
OEM&ODM are welcomed.
4. Can I get a sample for testing?
We will offer free or charged samples depending on the products.
5. How long will you produce the parts?
Normally 2 weeks, we will arrange the production schedule depending on the quantity and the delivery.
6. What are your payment terms?
We can accept Western Union or Paypal for small, and for big quantities, T/T is preferred.
7. How about transportation?
By sea or by air and international express service
8. What if the products we received are not good?
Contact us without hesitation, the after-sales service will take responsibility.
|Application:||Fastener, Auto and Motorcycle Accessory, Hardware Tool, Machinery Accessory, Machinery, Electronics & Computer, etc.|
|Standard:||GB, EN, API650, China GB Code, JIS Code, TEMA, ASME|
|Surface Treatment:||Clear/Color Anodized, Hard Anodized, etc.|
|Production Type:||Single Production ,Batch Production,Mass Productio|
|Machining Method:||Forging ,Casting,Broaching,Extrusion,etc.|
|Material:||Nylon, Steel, Plastic, Brass, Alloy, Copper, Aluminum, Iron, ABS,PC, etc.|
Spiral Gears for Right-Angle Right-Hand Drives
Spiral gears are used in mechanical systems to transmit torque. The bevel gear is a particular type of spiral gear. It is made up of two gears that mesh with one another. Both gears are connected by a bearing. The two gears must be in mesh alignment so that the negative thrust will push them together. If axial play occurs in the bearing, the mesh will have no backlash. Moreover, the design of the spiral gear is based on geometrical tooth forms.
Equations for spiral gear
The theory of divergence requires that the pitch cone radii of the pinion and gear be skewed in different directions. This is done by increasing the slope of the convex surface of the gear’s tooth and decreasing the slope of the concave surface of the pinion’s tooth. The pinion is a ring-shaped wheel with a central bore and a plurality of transverse axes that are offset from the axis of the spiral teeth.
Spiral bevel gears have a helical tooth flank. The spiral is consistent with the cutter curve. The spiral angle b is equal to the pitch cone’s genatrix element. The mean spiral angle bm is the angle between the genatrix element and the tooth flank. The equations in Table 2 are specific for the Spread Blade and Single Side gears from Gleason.
The tooth flank equation of a logarithmic spiral bevel gear is derived using the formation mechanism of the tooth flanks. The tangential contact force and the normal pressure angle of the logarithmic spiral bevel gear were found to be about twenty degrees and 35 degrees respectively. These two types of motion equations were used to solve the problems that arise in determining the transmission stationary. While the theory of logarithmic spiral bevel gear meshing is still in its infancy, it does provide a good starting point for understanding how it works.
This geometry has many different solutions. However, the main two are defined by the root angle of the gear and pinion and the diameter of the spiral gear. The latter is a difficult one to constrain. A 3D sketch of a bevel gear tooth is used as a reference. The radii of the tooth space profile are defined by end point constraints placed on the bottom corners of the tooth space. Then, the radii of the gear tooth are determined by the angle.
The cone distance Am of a spiral gear is also known as the tooth geometry. The cone distance should correlate with the various sections of the cutter path. The cone distance range Am must be able to correlate with the pressure angle of the flanks. The base radii of a bevel gear need not be defined, but this geometry should be considered if the bevel gear does not have a hypoid offset. When developing the tooth geometry of a spiral bevel gear, the first step is to convert the terminology to pinion instead of gear.
The normal system is more convenient for manufacturing helical gears. In addition, the helical gears must be the same helix angle. The opposite hand helical gears must mesh with each other. Likewise, the profile-shifted screw gears need more complex meshing. This gear pair can be manufactured in a similar way to a spur gear. Further, the calculations for the meshing of helical gears are presented in Table 7-1.
Design of spiral bevel gears
A proposed design of spiral bevel gears utilizes a function-to-form mapping method to determine the tooth surface geometry. This solid model is then tested with a surface deviation method to determine whether it is accurate. Compared to other right-angle gear types, spiral bevel gears are more efficient and compact. CZPT Gear Company gears comply with AGMA standards. A higher quality spiral bevel gear set achieves 99% efficiency.
A geometric meshing pair based on geometric elements is proposed and analyzed for spiral bevel gears. This approach can provide high contact strength and is insensitive to shaft angle misalignment. Geometric elements of spiral bevel gears are modeled and discussed. Contact patterns are investigated, as well as the effect of misalignment on the load capacity. In addition, a prototype of the design is fabricated and rolling tests are conducted to verify its accuracy.
The three basic elements of a spiral bevel gear are the pinion-gear pair, the input and output shafts, and the auxiliary flank. The input and output shafts are in torsion, the pinion-gear pair is in torsional rigidity, and the system elasticity is small. These factors make spiral bevel gears ideal for meshing impact. To improve meshing impact, a mathematical model is developed using the tool parameters and initial machine settings.
In recent years, several advances in manufacturing technology have been made to produce high-performance spiral bevel gears. Researchers such as Ding et al. optimized the machine settings and cutter blade profiles to eliminate tooth edge contact, and the result was an accurate and large spiral bevel gear. In fact, this process is still used today for the manufacturing of spiral bevel gears. If you are interested in this technology, you should read on!
The design of spiral bevel gears is complex and intricate, requiring the skills of expert machinists. Spiral bevel gears are the state of the art for transferring power from one system to another. Although spiral bevel gears were once difficult to manufacture, they are now common and widely used in many applications. In fact, spiral bevel gears are the gold standard for right-angle power transfer.While conventional bevel gear machinery can be used to manufacture spiral bevel gears, it is very complex to produce double bevel gears. The double spiral bevel gearset is not machinable with traditional bevel gear machinery. Consequently, novel manufacturing methods have been developed. An additive manufacturing method was used to create a prototype for a double spiral bevel gearset, and the manufacture of a multi-axis CNC machine center will follow.
Spiral bevel gears are critical components of helicopters and aerospace power plants. Their durability, endurance, and meshing performance are crucial for safety. Many researchers have turned to spiral bevel gears to address these issues. One challenge is to reduce noise, improve the transmission efficiency, and increase their endurance. For this reason, spiral bevel gears can be smaller in diameter than straight bevel gears. If you are interested in spiral bevel gears, check out this article.
Limitations to geometrically obtained tooth forms
The geometrically obtained tooth forms of a spiral gear can be calculated from a nonlinear programming problem. The tooth approach Z is the linear displacement error along the contact normal. It can be calculated using the formula given in Eq. (23) with a few additional parameters. However, the result is not accurate for small loads because the signal-to-noise ratio of the strain signal is small.
Geometrically obtained tooth forms can lead to line and point contact tooth forms. However, they have their limits when the tooth bodies invade the geometrically obtained tooth form. This is called interference of tooth profiles. While this limit can be overcome by several other methods, the geometrically obtained tooth forms are limited by the mesh and strength of the teeth. They can only be used when the meshing of the gear is adequate and the relative motion is sufficient.
During the tooth profile measurement, the relative position between the gear and the LTS will constantly change. The sensor mounting surface should be parallel to the rotational axis. The actual orientation of the sensor may differ from this ideal. This may be due to geometrical tolerances of the gear shaft support and the platform. However, this effect is minimal and is not a serious problem. So, it is possible to obtain the geometrically obtained tooth forms of spiral gear without undergoing expensive experimental procedures.
The measurement process of geometrically obtained tooth forms of a spiral gear is based on an ideal involute profile generated from the optical measurements of one end of the gear. This profile is assumed to be almost perfect based on the general orientation of the LTS and the rotation axis. There are small deviations in the pitch and yaw angles. Lower and upper bounds are determined as – 10 and -10 degrees respectively.
The tooth forms of a spiral gear are derived from replacement spur toothing. However, the tooth shape of a spiral gear is still subject to various limitations. In addition to the tooth shape, the pitch diameter also affects the angular backlash. The values of these two parameters vary for each gear in a mesh. They are related by the transmission ratio. Once this is understood, it is possible to create a gear with a corresponding tooth shape.
As the length and transverse base pitch of a spiral gear are the same, the helix angle of each profile is equal. This is crucial for engagement. An imperfect base pitch results in an uneven load sharing between the gear teeth, which leads to higher than nominal loads in some teeth. This leads to amplitude modulated vibrations and noise. In addition, the boundary point of the root fillet and involute could be reduced or eliminate contact before the tip diameter.
editor by CX 2023-04-22